The Prism

Thursday, March 31, 2005 | 4 comments

by

Biswanath Dutta



Why does it beat?
Why do I hear the rhythm?
When I already know
that I couldn't pass through the prism.

Things looked rosy,
and everything else was fine.
Darn! those strings,
lest I would have crossed the line.

The strings were taut,
and strong as steel.
Oh! a perpetual hindrance,
that I always feel.

Those shiny white things,
that tempted my eyes,
now look pale,
filled with vice.

Desperate to try
to make the strings dance
with the hope of letting loose
I hold my belief in chance.

It still does beat!
I still hear the rhythm.
Like the sun rays I will!
I will pass through the prism.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 | permalink | 4 comments

_______________________________________

4 Comments:

Great work BD :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 02, 2005 6:57 AM  

Wow, BD, you wrote this? Na karo!

By Blogger Nickie`, at April 02, 2005 7:44 AM  

thankew thankew!

By Blogger BD, at April 03, 2005 10:02 AM  

arre wah - badhiya poem. :)

By Blogger morpheus, at April 06, 2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment