Defiance

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 | 8 comments

by

Nidhi Khurana



You drive me to tears so often,
You cut my heart to pieces like none else;
I writhe in the pain of unrequited love, courtesy you
And yet, I am defiant I'll love you to my grave.

I can't think of a person I've cursed more in the past year,
Nor can I think of anyone I've prayed for with greater fervour,
Lord help me..so drunk am I on you;
That all the world excepting you has faded into a blur.

Do you love me?
Do you care?
Do you ever gaze at the moonlit skies;
And blow me kisses through the warm night air?

Though I know all the answers,
I'll lay a wager with you and ask you to a dare;
Call me insane or what you will,
But I'll love you to death, whether or not you care.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 | permalink | 8 comments

_______________________________________

8 Comments:

Wow, I really like this. So intense and definitely has a feel to it that a lot of people will be able to identify with.

By Blogger Nickie`, at March 25, 2005 9:31 AM  

Thanks Nickie..glad you liked it!:)

Nidhi

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 26, 2005 2:05 AM  

Nice One,
So I Presume a personal experince.
I def. can identify with that

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 30, 2005 12:52 AM  

Hey Nidhi, that was really nice.

By Blogger abhishek, at March 31, 2005 1:03 PM  

Truer words have never been spoken... can so relate to this.

By Blogger Confluencer, at April 01, 2005 11:31 PM  

Love it, love it, absolutely LOVE IT!! It's gorgeous; so open, so honest, and so TRUE. Wonderful! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 07, 2005 9:51 PM  

that ws nice and i think it was a more kinda personl experience. you know who is this

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 01, 2005 12:27 PM  

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. And Anonymous: No, I don't know you. Would be glad to, though.

Cheerio

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 27, 2005 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment